Our Equicool Boot liners will keep your horse’s legs dry and cool under your boots.
We provide a simple way to recover faster. Our mesh fabric uses the power of HyperCOOL to give your horse degrees cooler body temperature. Equicool is ideal for Australia’s drought conditions and hot weather.
Equicool Boot Liners worn wet or dry under boots or bandages prevents the legs from overheating giving the tendons and muscle cool support. Recommend to wear when travelling under boots to support your horse from excessive sweating and heating, because the legs don’t cook there is no need to apply ice boots. Just wet the liners and leave to give the legs a nice icy cold recovery.
Beat the heat with Equicool.
- Reduces heat exhaustion
- Reduces radiant heat
- No ice boots needed
- Highly absorbent
- Reduces sweat
- Odour control
- Use it wet for instant cool relief
- Stay cool and have more energy
- Essential health support
- Soft, luxurious material
- Lightweight, breathable fabric
- Cooling Technology
- Hyper-Evaporative mesh fabric
- Simple to apply
- No Chemicals
- Keeps cool for up to 2 hours – depending on conditions
- Use wet or dry
- UVA 15+
- UVB 50+
- Materials: 55% Polyamide, 45% Polyester
- Care Instructions: hand wash or machine wash on a delicate or quick cycle with a little detergent. Air dry only.
- Weight: 160 gsm
Equicool Boot Liners are perfect for:
- Before, during and after rides
- Before, during and after travelling
- Horses that suffer from heat-related conditions
- Between competition rounds
- While tied to the float at competitions
- After winter rides
- Great to assist is relaxing a hot or nervous horse
- First-aid application
See directions for use.